D Best Realtor and Top Producer
Texas Monthly Five-Star Real Estate Agent
WHAT I BRING TO YOU
Real estate is a service business and as an experienced professional, I deliver exceptional results for each and every client. A multi-million dollar producer, I enjoy forming new friendships and networking among local agents. A good communicator by nature, I constantly keep my clients up-to-date regarding showings, the market, and any pertinent issue for either buyers or sellers.
Custom-tailored marketing greatly impacts my success in representing you. For example, I provide two hours of professional staging (free of charge) to every listing, immediately maximizing each home’s visual appeal. Whether through open houses, tours, or on the award-winning Briggs Freeman Sotheby’s International Realty website or on my website at malindaarvesen.com, your home receives maximum exposure in the marketplace.
For buyers as well as sellers, extensive knowledge of local neighborhoods provides an important advantage. A resident of Dallas and University Park for over 30 years, I provide expertise regarding the Park Cities, Preston Hollow, Devonshire, Uptown, and Caruth Hills, among others.
BACKGROUND THAT WORKS FOR YOU
- As a summa cum laude graduate from Monmouth College (IL) in Business, receiving the Wall Street Journal Award; and magna cum laude MBA graduate from SMU (Dallas, TX) in Finance, I provide a solid foundation for handling all the financial aspects of your transaction from beginning to end.
- Previous experience in escrow at a local title company and appraisal and sales-related firms provides for more “seamless” transactions for buyers and sellers.
- I am actively involved in the local community. My husband, David, and I have enjoyed raising our three children in the Highland Park schools and have participated in many district activities over the years including PTA, La Fiesta de las Seis Banderas, HP Arts, tennis and cross-country teams, and former board members of Young Life for Highland Park High School. We also swim for Dallas Aquatic Masters and twice completed the Maui Channel (relay) Swim in Hawaii.
- I also have volunteered for Kappa Kappa Gamma, Dallas Symphony Orchestra League and Council for Life. We are members of Northwest Bible Church.
- I have served as an elected board member for Caruth Hills Homeplace and Neighborhood Association, and I can share this knowledge about HOA matters with my clients.
- Recognized nine times by D Magazine as one of Dallas’ “Best Realtors,” the top one percent of agents selected by clients and peers.
- Recognized by Texas Monthly as a top agent in Texas
- Multi-million dollars in annual transactions over the last twelve years